minimum stay 3 nights/4 days
Here in Strachanovka, we have prepared for you an unforgettable stay in the spirit of Slovak folk traditions. You will experience the Easter topping and šibačka with folk music, there will be traditional symbols Lamb, mud girl, Easter bunny and cross. We will prepare a rich breakfast full of Slovak specialties made in the traditional way according to our grandmothers.
Spring holidays are approaching, big and small are looking forward to it. The girls will only be afraid, they will dry their clothes. This is Easter, it has its great power.’
The price of the stay includes:
- accommodation with a 5% discount
- Welcome drink for people over 18 years old. Strachanovica 42% distillate from blueberry macerate
- gift in the room
- rich breakfast in the form of buffet tables
- dinners in the form of buffet tables
- Animations and Easter creative workshops for children and adults
- Easter Monday – traditional olivečka and shibačka with live folk music,
- unlimited entry to Wellness “Rusnácka Baňa
- slippers and bathrobes
- Baby cot free of charge
- later CHECK OUT until 12:00 p.m.
- LIPTOV REGION CARD (regional discount card)
- parking, WiFi in the entire building
- 10% discount on food and drinks in the restaurant
- 10% discount on the consumption of food and drinks in the Restaurant & Apres Ski Family Strachan in Jasná
- 50% discount on entrance to the Stanisovská cave
- 50% discount on entry to MINI SLOVAKIA – miniature museum of Slovak cults. monuments
- Discounted entry to Mintcovníček and Medveda stólna
- 10% discount for renting bicycles / scooters
- bicycle storage room
- Child up to 12 years old (11.99 r.) accommodation on an extra bed with breakfast free of charge
- Local fee: €1 / each person / 1 night (ZŤP card exempt from payment)
- Pet: €20/pc/1 night
- Dinner person over 12 years old €20/day
- Dinner Child from 6 to 12 years €11/day
- BABYSITTING – professional babysitters (minimum babysitting time 3 hours/price €35), €11 per hour. The service must be ordered at least 48 hours in advance.
- EXTRA entry – Private Wellness entry for 2 hours €150 (includes entry for max. 4 persons/2 hours with a drink). Entry must be reserved in advance by agreement with the reception.
- The package is valid from 06.04.-12.04.2023 for 2 people with an overnight stay of 4 nights or more, reserved with a deposit.
- The package cannot be combined with other discounts, does not apply to corporate events and travel agencies.
- cancellation conditions for Services reserved for the Easter period, i.e. j. between 6.04.-12.04.2023 of the given year
- cancellation between 21.-14. the day before starting the stay – up to 50% of the accommodation price
- cancellation between 13.-7. the day before starting the stay – up to 75% of the accommodation price
- cancellation between 6.-0. the day before starting the stay – up to 100% of the accommodation price
the reservation of services for the Easter period is subject to the Client’s obligation to pay an advance payment of 50% (fifty percent) of the price of the reserved services. If the Client cancels the Contract for the Promotional stay, regardless of the time of cancellation of the Contract by the Client, the Hotel is not obliged to return the advance payment paid to the Client. The client can use up the deposit within 1 year from the original reservation. It is only possible to change the reservation, no later than 5 days before the start of the stay. In the event of a later change or non-arrival for the stay, the stay will be forfeited without compensation. Such a stay cannot even be refunded. Change is possible after agreement with the reception. For changes, please contact email@example.com or call +421 907 465 567.
For group accommodation, the same cancellation conditions apply as for events. The costs of the technical equipment ordered by the hotel for the purpose of securing the event to the extent of the costs already incurred by the hotel and which could not be covered by other use shall be paid by the client in full. When providing catering services, the total price is calculated as the sum of the agreed prices for drinks, food, space rental and fees for other services, and if the price has not yet been firmly agreed upon, the formula applies for the calculation: the lowest price of the banquet menu x the number of people.